*This is just a rough guide.
Prices will variety between vets, cities, rural areas across Australia. This guide is taken from prices around Brisbane.
Expect to pay more if:
- you want/require a vet to come to your house
- if you require vet care outside of normal veterinary business hours
- General Consultation – $70
- Progress Consultation – $55
- Injection Consultation – $45
- House Call – $150+
- After Hours Consultation – $130+
1st month is usually expensive.
Male – $130
Female – $260
Male – $285 (small) to $420+ (big)
Female – $350 (small) to $600+ (big)
1st month is often expensive.
- Dog – $55 (small) – $120 (big)
- Cat – $30 (small) – $100 (big)
- Expect to pay around $12/month for however long is necessary
- Expect to pay around $20/month for however long is necessary
Depending where you are in Australia, tick season for example is around September to February in QLD.
- Around $55
- with burial around $190
- Basic grooming for a dog or a cat is around $55 – $75
- With sedation, expect to pay $120 – $150
- Hydrobath by itself, $25 – $35
For emergency vet care, including after hours, you could be up for anything up to $15,000+ depending on your animal and situation. A minimum after hours consultations fee would be $130+.
Other services we provide: